sponsor

EURO and Stuff, Mess I Made!

Tommy went out to get my wet clothes from the washer when I was feeling so dizzy this last week. I was afraid that in the dark I would topple off the edge of the carport. The wet clothes are too heavy for me to carry, anyway. 

He came in with a  copper looking coin that was in the washer, obviously from my pocket. It is a 50 Euro cent from the Netherlands. I must have gotten it in change and put it in my pocket without examining it. "Beatrix Koningin der Nederlanden" I think there is a date, but I need a magnifying glass. I can read the date on our coins.  I have never had a Euro. Centavos are what i usually receive in change. 

I have so much to do today. But, I awoke about 10:30 and have been sitting or lying and watching tv. Since i have so much to do, i hate this. But, i have resisted the urge to get busy with things--throw out the nasty remains, mostly liquid, of the broccoli soup, put color on my hair, wash a few bowls so i can make make strawberry shortcake. Maybe I ought to cook some chicken, too.

The pink plastic bag with coupons in it arrived and Tommy went out in the rain to get it for me. It had three newspaper inserts. I cannot believe i bought a newspaper in order to get these. There was a $4 coupon I will use plus others for $1.

Yesterday, I was going to buy generic Mucinex. I accidentally bought the Mucinex brand for over $20. I wasted money. I could kick myself!

My allergist person tried to kick me over to a nurse practitioner. Not having that. She said the NP could go down the hall and ask him anything she or i needed to know. There would be followup questions. So, that will not work. I first called three months ago. Today, i called and asked nicely for him to see me. I have to wait until the end of April, but it is worth it.

I am wearing my fingers to the bone typing...lol.  I want to go someplace tomorrow if the rain is less, but we will see.

While trying to pour the liquid from the crockpot of broccoli soup, I managed to dump it where it ran in the floor but atop my feet and sandals first. I don't energy for this. And, it is getting on my last nerve.  This is being posted early because I cannot stand the problem in the floor.

Has a doctor ever seen you for years and then when business picks up he or she wants you to see a NP? 

Post a Comment

0 Comments