sponsor

Found Money, Blueberries

I am exhausted, so telling of our adventure today will have to wait.  We left the event early because my back hurt so that I felt I was going to throw up. A late nap has made my back quit hurting a bit.

At 8 pm,  I had Tommy drive me to Publix to get candy to take to the lunch on Sunday. When I came out, he told me how he found money. As he sat in the car, parked and waiting for me, he said the thought he saw paper money.

He got out of Rogue, got his walker out of the backseat and walked to the middle of the lane/road right in front of the store. A man in a car stopped to help him pick up the money. It was a $5 bill! He was very happy.

He went on to tell me that he found a $100 bill once, and twenties and lots of ones. I never knew!

Today was a beautiful day but cold and breezy.

A box with two blueberry bushes found itself in my basket. Now, I just have to keep it alive. I did no research to determine if this grows well here. It was an impulse buy. Right now, the blueberry bushes are on the porch, getting their freeze hours? Now, I need two bigggg pots. They will produce in 18 months.

Breakfast was banana and milk. Lunch was a turkey sandwich we took with us, a Halo and water.  Tonight, we had lots of cabbage and two small pieces of potato, and half a turkey sandwich each with lettuce and tomato.


Post a Comment

0 Comments