sponsor

Recovery

It takes a couple of days for me to recover from a busy day. So, that is what I did most of today, watched TV and used computer. Then, I took clothes to washing machine and had Tommy get them in since wet clothes hurt my back to carry so far or at all.

Dinner is leftovers almost. The patties are freshly cooked, broccoli and sweet potatoes left over. And, a halo for dessert. Tommy is really good to eat leftovers. He never complains. He dislikes wasting food.

I bought a gallon and a half gallon of vinegar several weeks ago. Now that the half-gallon is empty, I had Tommy refill it from the gallon so I can lift without so much pain the half gallon that is now in two jugs.

Then, I had him cut the top off the gallon. Voila! A pot for a plant was born!  I did that one year with about a dozen jugs and planted tulips...remember the almost daily pictures and reports of tulip doings? Well, I had him cut the jug along a line in the jug.

The day started off dreary and cold. Happily the sun came out. It is still cold but sunny! So, my spirits are still high from the sun.

It is about 8 pm and I have to serve up the heated dinner. Later, I need to wash my hair...maybe I won't. Plus, I need to hang clothes to dry.

I remember when recovery was just a good night's sleep. It takes a bit more now. How about you and your recovery?

Post a Comment

0 Comments